Monday, May 28, 2007

Feeling Lite

Now that the one year of my internship is over, i feel very light and like i am flying. Then again i hit the ground with rapid acceleration when the idea that i will be responsible for lives hits me.That thought brings me down to earth alright.
I have been busy in Pediatrics and particularly in NICU the past two months and couldn't blog.All i do when i get home is get some food and sleep and sleep.Until its time to go back to hospital.Life all of a sudden seems to be very predictable for me. Isn't that boring??It's supposed to be,but i didn't get time to think about it until now.
Now that i have some free time, i did some normal girl stuff.Went to the mall,shopped a bit, watched "Disturbia". I say it's one cool movie. I like the kid in it.What's his name again?Hmm.. can't remember. Now i want to go and see "Pirates" third part. I love Johnny Depp and the piraty and unhygienic look everybody has in it.In how many years did the pirates took a shower those days? :-)
What am i blabbering about here today??!!! Here comes the substantial part of this post.
I recommend www.bmjlearning.com and especially the foundation programme for all the doctors in training and in their internships.I think going through their simulation center modules will help through some of the most clincal decision making one has to face in A&E.

11 Comments:

Blogger ShAk said...

those pictures are real.would u like to buy 1 of that
i mean not pic but real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL
he hehe
thanks 4 comment

3:26 PM  
Blogger ShAk said...

y ur sis blogis not updated????????????????????????????????????????

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice link. thanks.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yaa pirates 3 waitin to see..its a coooool movie..its gr8..yaa n i like it too..keke,,nice post..cheeers..tc

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is internship in real life anything like what they show in grey's anatomy and scrubs?

9:58 AM  
Blogger Dancing in the Rain said...

shak: Are they for sale? ;) :P
and i will ask my sis why she doesnt update her blog.
maldiveshealth: u r welcome.was it as informative for u as it was for me?
xefrox:going today to c the movie ;)
bulhaa: it is as tough and as exhausting as it shows on those shows without all that drama inbetween though.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Gray said...

hey there.. nice to see you're back.. was wondering where you'd disappeared off to.. happy blogging again..

btw are you a pediatrician or is that just part of your internship too?

cheers

2:53 PM  
Blogger Aisha said...

hehehe nyc post dear. And thanx for the link it's cool. :)

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most of the material we have to pay. Tried a few of the free modules. It is cool and refreshing.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Dancing in the Rain said...

gray:was a bit busy as usual.there comes bouts of disappearences :)
I dont plan to become a pediatrician.Just part of the training tht was.
aisha:great that u liked the link
maldiveshealth: yes,everything is for money these days.. :)

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as my identity signifies, I’m just another anonymous reader. well, although my situation is different, i think i know what you means by life all of a sudden seems to be very predictable yeah, it will be boring...


...is it?



I am right now walking through the final year of my studies, and all I see in front of me is just a future that have been already been decided. Funny though, coz this is what I dream of, just a couple of years back.

It is raining here is the east, and I just kinda feeling blue. that brought me to your blog. I’m glad that somewhere, someone is feeling just like me.

Sorry though, for this long message. Just want to appreciate this moment of "feeling light", although i don’t wanna come down to earth too soon…

hope for the best, and some twist to your future. (^_~)

Cheers
beatz machine

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home